In addition to general neurology services, the program offers evaluation (including EEG monitoring) and management of childhood epilepsy, other seizure disorders and headache.
Our child-friendly offices and waiting areas are designed and staffed to focus on the comfort of families in our care. In addition to our Portland locations described below, we also have a clinic in Medford.
- Consultation, evaluation and care management for a broad spectrum of pediatric neurological conditions
- Inpatient and outpatient EEG, and inpatient continuous video EEG monitoring to improve the diagnosis and management of seizure disorders
- MRI services coupled with specialized pediatric anesthesiology
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies in close coordination with Providence Children's Development Institute
- Family education through the Swindells Resource Center of Providence Child Center to promote understanding of a child's condition and care
- Outpatient follow-up for children needing ongoing care
- Close coordination with referring physicians
Providence Pediatric Neurology specializes in treating children with:
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Tic disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Neurometabolic conditions