MyChart - Connecting patients and their health
We understand that you have a busy life, and there are times when you need an easy way to contact your doctor’s office. As a Providence Medical Group patient, you will soon have the convenience of MyChart to access your health records online and securely message your care team.
Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view test results, messages from your doctor and your medical information. You can even schedule your next appointment online.
If you are currently emailing your PMG care team using myProvidence Doctor's Office, MyChart will be replacing that service. Watch for emails coming directly to you that will explain more about this transition.
With MyChart, you see what your doctor sees
View your medical information online
• Review your record of medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
• Receive test results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
• Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician.
Stay in touch with your physician’s office
• Communicate with your physician as simply as sending an email, but more securely.
• Request prescription renewals of online.
Manage your appointments
• Schedule your next appointment online (this service will be available at some locations).
• View details of past and upcoming appointments.
Access your family’s records
• Link your family members’ accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
Your health information and privacy are protected
Only you, your doctor and your health care team are permitted to view the information sent through MyChart. We use the latest security practices and safeguards to protect your health care information. MyChart is password-protected and delivered via an encrypted connection.
Most Providence Medical Group clinics in Oregon will begin using MyChart this year. When your PMG clinic gets updated to the new system, you may notice the clinc staff learning some new procedures. You may have a new step to take too. You will receive an activation number at your next office visit. This number will allow you to create and access your MyChart account. Remember, if you are a current user of the Doctor’s Office website from myProvidence, you will need to sign up for MyChart to maintain an online connection with your care team.
To learn more about the MyChart online health record, click here