Providence Infusion Pharmacy
Our Infusion Therapy team provides a variety of medical infusions, either in the comfort of the patient's home or in one of four conveniently located infusion suites. Evening and weekend appointments are available as needed, both in-home and in our infusion suites.
Providence infusion therapy nurses have advanced IV training and help patients feel at ease with therapy, monitor their progress, report to their doctor and coordinate supply needs. Highly trained pharmacists work with nurses and referring providers to manage the therapy and meet each patient's individual needs.
Infusion services include:
- Antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals
- Biotech/specialty medications
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulin
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Pain management
- Peripheral and central line maintenance