Recipe - Wraps To Go with Chutney and Curry
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together the cream cheese, chutney, and curry powder.
- Place tortillas on a work surface and spread ¼ of the cream cheese mixture on each.
- Add ¼ pound of one of these cooked proteins, divided equally:
Shrimp, sliced turkey, or sliced chicken
- Add as many as you want of the following, divided equally among the tortillas:
1 cup chopped cilantro
4 teaspoons chopped peanuts
2 cups baby spinach leaves
1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- Roll and eat with gusto!
Per serving spread on tortilla with chicken: 131 calories, 12g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 0g sat fat, 0g mono fat, 12mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 644mg sodium
The Seasoned Cook: The suggested amount of meat invites portion control - a little bit goes a long way. Presented buffet style, everyone can build their own wraps.