Recipe - Salmon Spread
Serves 8 as an appetizer
- 2 6-ounce cans boneless pink salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- cornichons, thinly sliced (optional garnish)
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix with fork until spreadable.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with cornichons. Chill until serving.
Per serving: 68 calories, 9 gm protein, 1 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm fat, 1gm sat fat, 1 gm mono fat, 24 mg cholesterol, 0 gm fiber, 270 mg sodium