Recipe - Mashed Curry Cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower, about 6-inch diameter
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, fat-free
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- In a steamer basket, cook cauliflower over boiling water until a knife easily pierces the stems, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Place hot cooked cauliflower and remaining ingredients in a food processor and process to the texture of mashed potatoes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 71 calories, 6 gm protein, 9 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 1 gm mono fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 4 gm fiber, 357 mg sodium