In a compassionate and coordinated manner, Providence Gynecologic Oncology Clinic gives patients care that is both evidence-based and the most up-to-date. Our clinic serves patients who are diagnosed with preinvasive or invasive cancers arising from the female reproductive tract – including the ovaries, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, vagina and vulva – as well as primary peritoneal cancer and other rare gynecologic cancers.
Many new therapies are shown to be effective in clinical trials before they become widely available to patients. Our patients have access to new therapies and numerous clinical trials offered through Providence Cancer Center and Compass Oncology.
- Treatment, management and consultation for gynecologic cancers and precancerous conditions of the female reproductive tract
- Risk assessments, screenings and patient education
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery
- Single-port risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy
- Cytoreductive surgery for gynecologic cancers
- Colposcopy and endometrial biopsy
- Outpatient lab, chemotherapy and IV therapy
- Access to cancer counseling, psychosocial support, integrative medicine, survivorship program and palliative care
- Clinical trials offered through Providence Cancer Center and Compass Oncology
Our collaborative team includes:
- Gynecologic oncologist
- Surgical oncologist
- Radiation oncologist
- Interventional radiologist
- Nurse practitioner
- Social worker
Paul Tseng, M.D., gynecologic oncologist and pelvic surgeon,
Providence Gynecologic Oncology Clinic and Compass Oncology
Jun Ma, CNM, AOCNP, Ph.D.
- Physician directory: Get contact information for the Providence Cancer Center team.
- Table of services: See specific services offered at each Providence hospital location.
- eOncology Report: Subscribe to our physician e-newsletter, which features developments in cancer research, detection and therapies.
- Clinical trials: Learn about clinical trials available to your patients through Providence Cancer Center.
- Support services: Find information on support groups, cancer risk assessment, cancer counseling, integrative medicine, Transitions appearance centers and other resources for your patients and their families.