Be a Volunteer
Our Providence Festival of Trees volunteers deserve special thanks and recognition. Their participation is vital to the success of this an annual event, which has become a tradition in southern Oregon.
If you choose to volunteer for Providence Festival of Trees, you will join other dedicated people who bring this festival to life. For information on volunteering for any of the following festival activities, please email the festival office.
Pre-Festival Volunteer Opportunities
Monday and Tuesday, November 27th -28th
- Site decorators - Help decorate the venue, doing tasks such as stringing lights and garland, decorating the lobbies, and more.
- Installation crew - Set up the event, unload supplies, unpack boxes, categorize supplies, assist with installation of display pieces, and more.
Public Viewing Opportunities
Friday – Sunday, December 1st – 3rd
- Entrance ticket sellers / ticket takers – Greet the public, sell tickets and answer questions.
- Raffle ticket sellers - Greet the public, be a salesperson and provide information.
- Santa's helpers - Welcome children, help them sit on Santa's lap, take pictures and assemble photo cards.
- Tree angels - Watch over tree displays to help prevent breakage, and answer questions.
- Kid Store - Help kids 12 and under shop for gifts for their loved ones.
- Holiday Store - Help stock product, cashier and answer questions for those shopping for the holiday season.
Pack-up crew Opportunities
Sunday -Tuesday, December 3rd - 5th
- Prepare trees for delivery
- Deliver Trees to auction winners
- Dismantle displays and do general clean-up.