Providence Employee Assistance Program works with your organization to develop a healthier, more resilient workforce. Many employees achieve cost improvements as a result of a well-managed employee assistance program. We can customize a program for your company and your employee's specific needs. Our services include:
- Resolution of employee's personal issues using an efficient, results-oriented method of counseling
- Customized development for management training programs
- Consultations for corporate leaders, managers and supervisors
- Critical incident stress management (CISM)
- Assistance with development of human resources policies
- Drug testing follow-up, including coordination of evaluation and treatment
- Coordinated access to behavioral health services through your insurer
- Guidance and training to meet federal workplace regulations
- Customized educational seminars
- Supervisor training and employee seminars
- Debriefing after an employee death, a traumatic workplace event, or an episode involving violence,
- Career services
- Worklife resources on the web
- Child & eldercare resources
- 24/7 Crisis counseling
Through the Providence EAP, your employees have access to professional counselors who can help develop effective, practical solutions to problems that may be affecting work or family life. Employees have unlimited toll-free access to professional assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. After hours, and weekend calls are answered by licensed professionals.
Through Providence Employee Assistance Program (EAP), you will have access to professional counselors who can help you develop effective, practical solutions to the problems that may be affecting your work or family life.
Providence EAP Financial resources are provided by seasoned professionals. Each member is entitled to no cost telephonic consultation. Typical...