Providence Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers confidential, results-oriented program – designed to help employees and employers address and effectively manage issues. We provide comprehensive counseling and referrals to community resources, serving large and small organizations in the public and private sectors.
Our EAP counselors are experienced in helping individuals, couples, and families work through the challenges that arise in day-to-day living. Your Employer offers this benefit because they know that a happy healthy employee contributes to a more productive workforce.
Providence EAP can help with:
- Personal and work pressures.
- Parenting and child care issues.
- Relationship conflicts.
- Career changes.
- Financial and legal concerns.
- Alcohol and drug problems.
- Elder Care.
- Life crisis related to death, divorce, illness and other major events.
Employers, to learn more about Providence Employee Assistance Program.