Providence Community Health Foundation was officially chartered in 1977 as a not-for-profit organization to raise funds to:
- Advance the care, treatment and rehabilitation of the sick, afflicted, infirm and injured
- Further the charitable, scientific and educational activities of Providence Medford Medical Center
- Receive and administer funds for charitable, scientific and educational purposes to benefit of Providence Medford Medical Center
Under the leadership of its board of directors, the foundation has continued to support the legacy of the Sisters of Providence by raising funds for community health needs, charitable care and for hospital programs and services.
There are many ways you can contribute to the important health issues and programs in this region:
- Planned giving
- Scholarships for health care education
- Annual fund activities
- Gift clubs
- Annual campaigns
- Capital investment projects
- Special events
Supporting the health of our community is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Donations may be made to a specific fund, to a specific department, to honor a loved one, or to the hospital's greatest need.
Thank you for making a difference.