Providence Child Center in the media
Providence Child Center is grateful to the media in Oregon who help tell the story of our children and those who support us.
- Oregonlive.com shares how Hannieh, a resident at Providence Child Center, benefits from the annual radiothon. (Nov. 14, 2012)
- KPTV shows how Providence Child Center is helping families throughout the community open up the world of augmented speech for disabled children, giving many of them a voice for the first time. (Nov. 14, 2012)
- Listen as Bethany Bertoti, MS, CCC-SLP, discusses augmentative communication as part of Providence Wellness Watch. (Nov. 2, 2012)
Watch how aquatic therapy benefits children.
Center for Medically Fragile Children
- Meet Joslyn, a resident at the Center for Medically Fragile Children.
- Oregonlive.com highlights the Les Schwab bowl teams visit to the center. (June 24, 2013)
- The Columbian joins Melissa as she make memories at the Clark County Fair. (Aug. 16, 2013)
Providence Children's Development Institute
American Medical News interviewed to Darryn Sikora, Ph.D., a psychologist at Providence Children's Development Institute, about a study in which she was the lead author. The study and story discuss how physicians can improve the health of children with autism by treating associated issues like ADHD. (Nov. 26, 2012)
Oregonlive.com highlights recent grants awarded to Providence Child Center.
(Feb. 25, 2012)
- The annual prom at Providence Center for Medically Fragile Children provides an opportunity to dress up and dance the night away. (May 2013)
- Oregonlive.com tells the story of prom night at the Center for Medically Fragile Children. Also, watch the video for a look at the big night through the eyes of 17-year-old Brianna. (May 18, 2012)
- Catholic Sentinel tells the story of green rain. (Feb. 25, 2012)
Catholic Sentinel shares
how "Noticing made all the difference" for a student from St. Ignatius School (Jan. 16, 2013)
Swindells Resource Center
See how the Swindells Center made a difference for one family.