Providence Center for Pituitary Disorders
Providence Center for Pituitary Disorders at Providence Brain and Spine Institute offers you and your patients unmatched expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of pituitary-region tumors.
Our team of fellowship-trained neurosurgeons, ENT surgeons and endocrinologists combines world-class skill and leading-edge technology. Together, we are the most experienced team in Oregon, and one of the most experienced in the Pacific Northwest, in endoscopic pituitary and skull base surgery.
We provide the most-advanced treatment for the following disorders:
- Pituitary tumors
- Cushing’s disease
- Non-functioning adenomas
- Rathke’s cleft cyst
- Sinonasal carcinoma
Our patients benefit from the newest technology and complete, integrated care:
- 1.5 Tesla high-field strength intraoperative MRI (iMRI)
- High-definition skull base endoscopy
- Gamma Knife Perfexion
- Endovascular tumor embolization
- Integrated neuro-endocrinology, radiation oncology and neuro-oncology services
- Coordinated patient care by a neuroscience nurse navigator
We welcome your consultations and referrals.
- Pankaj Gore, M.D., medical director, Brain Tumor and Skull Base Surgery, The Oregon Clinic, Neurosurgery, 503-935-8500
- Oisin O’Neill, M.D., The Oregon Clinic, Neurosurgery, 503-935-8500
- Daniel Rohrer, M.D., Comprehensive Neurosurgical Consultants, 503-546-3503
- Michael Sandquist, M.D., The Oregon Clinic, Neurosurgery, 503-935-8500
- Fawn Wolf, M.D., medical director, Portland Diabetes and Endocrinology, 503-297-3336
Head and Neck Surgery:
For more information, call 503-216-1055 or visit us at www.providence.org/brain.