Combining world-class expertise and leading-edge technology, Providence Brain Tumor Center provides some of the most advanced care in the Pacific Northwest for patients with brain tumors. Our program offers complete and individualized treatment plans for patients, their families and caregivers.
Our services include:
- 1.5 tesla intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (iMRI), with the world’s most advanced neurosurgical imaging system, which allows real-time confirmation of optimal tumor resection in the operating room
- Minimally invasive endoscopic and surgical techniques for intracranial, skull based and pituitary tumors
- Gamma Knife Perfexion radiosurgery for noninvasive treatment of complex brain lesions
- Integrated neuroendocrinology, radiation oncology, neurooncology
- Coordinated patient care by a dedicated neuroscience nurse navigator to ensure timely access, referrals, and patient and family education
- Surgical treatment for epilepsy, including removal of tumors
We specialize in treating a large variety of tumor: see the full list of tumor types.
Our team of neurologists, neurointerventionalists and neurosurgeons works closely with experts in oncology, radiation oncology, neuroradiology, pathology, endocrinology, otolaryngology, nursing and rehabilitation to help you achieve the best results possible. Patients also benefit from our multidisciplinary tumor board, made up of specialists who review individual patients’ conditions to determine the best treatment options.
As partners in your care, we emphasize education and quality-of-life considerations to help you make informed decisions.
To request an appointment or to refer a patient, call 503-216-1055.
Co-medical directors, Providence Cranial Services:
Pankaj Gore, M.D., Microneurosurgical Consultants, 503-297-3766
Daniel Rohrer, M.D., Comprehensive Neurosurgical Consultants, 503-546-3503
Medical director, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery:
Edsel Kim, M.D., The Oregon Clinic, 503-935-8100