Providence Benedictine Orchard House, licensed as an assisted-living facility, offers different levels of personal care services. Residents have private apartments with full bathrooms (roll-in showers), three daily meals, snacks, routine personal care services, weekly housekeeping and linen services, social activities and more.
Our goal is to keep our residents as independent as possible while providing around-the-clock support and encouragement. We are committed to supporting aging in place, whenever possible.
A resident's monthly fee is determined, in part, by the level of care he or she requires on a daily basis.
Level I: Residents receive minimal assistance with various activities of daily living, such as bathing and taking medications.
Level II: Residents receive moderate assistance with personal care and daily activities. They occasionally need direct, hands-on assistance.
Level III: Residents receive routine, hands-on assistance with personal care and daily living. Services include incontinence care, help with mobility and intervention for behaviors commonly associated with the early stages of dementia.
Orchard House amenities:
- Private apartments with living areas, kitchenettes and bathrooms with roll-in showers; studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom options available
- 24-hour staffing
- Assistance with personal care
- Three meals a day plus snacks, all served in beautiful, homelike country kitchens
- Medication assistance and health monitoring
- RN on site six days a week
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Utilities (cable and telephone cost extra)
- 24-hour emergency call system monitored by trained staff
- Social activities, including intergenerational activities with the Child Development Center
- Access to all common areas: kitchen, living, dining and reading areas on each floor
- Spiritual care, pastoral counseling and chapel open at all times
- Smoke-free environment
- Pets allowed
These services are available at an additional cost:
- Additional personal care services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Consultation with clinical health specialists
- Dietary consultation
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Care at the on-site foot clinic
- Barber and beauty services