Partners for Seniors volunteer
Also known as:
Volunteering with Partners for Seniors
Who do we serve?
The Partners for Seniors Program serves homebound seniors in need, age 55 or older, in the Clatsop County coastal area.
How can I help?
You can support Partners for Seniors in several ways. Each person is vital to our program, and we are grateful for each contribution. Our program is funded by Providence Seaside Hospital Foundation. It relies on charitable donation and community grants along with the gift of time from our volunteers in our community. If you can make a donation to support our program, your gift will be gratefully accepted.
Volunteers are an important part of the success of the program. Most volunteer tasks require two to three hours to complete. The schedule is flexible, and volunteers decide how much time they can give and which tasks they choose to help with. If you know someone who could benefit from assistance, please call us. We will contact the person and talk with him or her about the ways in which Partners for Seniors might help.
Our Community Partners:
- Bob Chisolm Community and Senior Center, Seaside
- Cannon Beach Library, Outreach Program
- City of Cannon Beach
- City of Gearhart
- City of Seaside
- Community Presbyterian Church of Cannon Beach
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church
- Our Savior’s Lutheran Church of Seaside
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Seaside Rotary Club
- Seaside United Methodist Church
- St. Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church
- Sunset Empire Park & Recreation District
- U.S. Bank, Seaside
To make a donation, or become a volunteer, or refer someone who needs help, please call 503-717-7600.