MyChart is a free service that offers you online access to your health record. Whether you are at work, at home or on the go, you can view test results, send messages to your care team, pay bills and much more. You can even schedule your next primary-care appointment online.
With MyChart, you can:
View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive most test results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review after-visit summaries and care instructions from your provider.
Stay in touch with your care team
- Communicate with your care team via secure email.
- Request prescription refills online.
Manage your clinic appointments
- Schedule your next primary care appointment online.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
Access your family’s records
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
Pay your bills online
- View and pay hospital and clinic bills online – safely and securely.
- Sign up for paperless statements.
Your health information and privacy are protected
Signing up is easy
MyChart is offered to patients who:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have an established relationship with a Providence provider or have been a patient at a participating Providence hospital.
- Have a social security number on file with their provider.
Sign up for MyChart, and request an activation code, or ask your care team to give you access to MyChart during your next appointment.
Request a MyChart activation code ›
Once registered, log in to your account Go to MyChart ›
If you have already registered for MyChart, you may log on to your account via Go to MyChart ›
If you have questions about MyChart, please contact the support team:
Monday through Friday:
7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time
Send us a message ›
MyChart mobile app for smartphones
MyChart is also available as a mobile app for iPhone and Android smartphones. If you are already a MyChart user, it's easy to get started:
- Search for “MyChart” from Epic in the iPhone or Google Play app stores.
- Open the app and select “Providence-California, Oregon, SW Washington” as your provider.
- Log in with your Providence MyChart ID and password.
MyChart for patients who use myProvidence from Providence Health Plan
If you see a Providence Medical Group provider and you are also a Providence Health Plan member, you will continue using myProvidence to access your claims information, member materials and personal health assessments. MyChart does not replace that service. MyChart is used to communicate with your care teams, review your medical history, pay bills and more. We recommend that when you sign up for MyChart, you use the same username and password as your myProvidence username and password, though it is not required.