Pulse is a news site for the Oregon Region's medical and professional staffs. Besides getting news delivered directly to your inbox every month, you can visit this site for up-to-date news on Providence physicians, patient safety, quality, Epic, staffing changes and more.
The clinical content is written by physicians and administrative staff, and is overseen by medical staff leadership. More in FAQs.
2014 editorial board
- Doug Koekkoek, M.D., executive sponsor
- Michelle Haun-Hood, utilization management
- Alan Shoebridge, director, physician marketing
- Judy Stenstrom, medical staff
At-large editorial board/contributors
- Susan Boardman, mortality reduction
- Kerry Bonin, PMG medical home
- Amy Brooks, Providence Experience
- Hannah Clegg, Epic
- Kristen Downey, health reform
- Karyn Temte Lloyd, The Joint Commission
- James Mason, PH.D., cultural competence
- Gerry Migaki, pharmacy and therapeutics
- Rick Nobleman, ICD-10
- Alex Penney, value-based purchasing
Send comments and suggestions to Shirleen Holt, editor. Articles must be submitted by the first of the month for that month's issue.
Subscribe to the monthly newsletter.
See newsletter archives.