Coordinated care, personal attention
Intel is an international leader in innovation and excellence. And when it comes to health care, Providence leads the way in shaping effective new ways to care for our patients and communities. As an Intel employee, you and your family have access to Providence’s innovative approach to primary care – the Providence patient-centered medical home. Download the Providence Medical Home Brochure.
Providence’s medical home combines high-quality care with valuable options and resources to:
- Save you time. Get a same-day or next-day appointment when you need one.
- Connect you easily with your care team. Gain access to advanced online tools, including appointment scheduling and reminders, secure e-messaging and e-visits. Get quick access to lab results, after-visit summaries, medication lists and other medical record information.
- Add convenience to your life. Get 24/7 medical advice by phone from local Providence registered nurses. Receive care after hours and on weekends through Providence’s immediate care and retail clinics, which are coordinated with your medical home.
- Personalize your care. Receive preventive care, wellness services and education tailored to you, from a care team who knows you.
- Improve your health. Receive advanced support for chronic conditions and persistent medical issues that may require a higher level of care.
To give you access to this new level of care, Intel will pay all applicable coordination fees for you and your family for the 2014 year.
A medical home means better care
The Providence Patient-Centered Medical Home is designed with you, the patient, as its focus and provides personal, highly coordinated care. It’s about keeping you healthy rather than just providing care when you are sick or have an urgent need. It’s anything but one-size-fits-all health care.
When an unexpected need does come up, being part of a medical home makes it fast and easy to see a doctor. And if you need more advanced care, you have a team – led by your physician and including specialists, care coordinators and other providers – that will ensure you have a well-coordinated experience.
It's easy to join
To join, call our dedicated concierge line at 503-582-2195. If you are already a Providence Medical Group patient, you can call us to schedule a same-day or next-day appointment. If you are a new patient, we will help you find the right physician and schedule a new-patient appointment within one week.