Home Health rehabilitation
Providence Home Health
offers treatment focused on your unique health concerns, including optimal functionality and independence.
Home is often the best place for healing. Surrounded by familiar settings, family and friends, you can relax and allow the healing process to begin. In order to aid in your recovery, your doctor may recommend medical care provided in your home.
Whether you are returning home from a hospital stay or a skilled rehabilitation center, or whether you require skilled nursing or rehabilitation therapies, Providence Home Health provides a continuum of services and support at any stage of illness or recovery.
Providence Home Health offers treatment focused on your unique health concerns, including optimal functionality and independence.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Assessment and treatment of swallowing conditions
- Therapies for post-stroke rehabilitation, total join replacement and other conditions
- Assessment of independent living skills, including cognition, safety awareness and the level of care that may be needed
- Assessment of need and recommendations for medical equipment, including fall prevention equipment