At Providence, we believe in making health care as easy and effective as possible for you. Our high-risk breast service was developed with that in mind - to help you get your questions answered by professionals who are passionate about preventing breast cancer. Your visit to our Providence Breast Care Clinic will include a thorough history review, clinical exam and a personalized plan to minimize your risk of developing breast cancer.
How would you know if you should visit Providence Breast Care Clinic for high-risk services? Do you answer yes to any of the following questions?
1) Do you have a family member with any of the following?
- Breast cancer before age 50
- Breast cancer in two or more relatives on the same side of the family
- Breast cancer in a male relative
- Breast cancer in both breasts
- Breast cancer and Ashkenazi (Eastern European Jewish ancestry)
- Ovarian cancer at any age
2) Do you, or anyone in your family, have a proven gene mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2?
3) Have you ever had a breast biopsy that shows atypical ductal hyperplasia, atypical lobular hyperplasia or lobular carcinoma in situ?
4) Have you had radiation to your chest between the ages of 10-30?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above, you may benefit from a visit to our clinic for high-risk care. Our goal is to empower you with information, peace of mind, and a personalized plan of action tailored specifically for your needs.
Providence Breast Care Clinic-East
4805 NE Glisan St.
First Floor, North Tower
Portland, OR 97213
Providence Breast Care Clinic-West
9135 SW Barnes Road, Suite 161
Portland, OR 97225