Health and Wellness Classes
Also known as:
Health Education, Classes
At Providence Health & Services, you can find what you need to achieve wellness at every stage in life.
Visit our online class catalog
to find the right class to fit your health goals.
Our classes include:
- Weight Management: Changing from the Inside Out: Resolve Emotional Eating
- Weight Management: A Healthy Weigh: Weight Management Program
- Stress Management Programs: Mindfulness or Laughter classes
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Smoking Cessation Support Group
- Quit for Life® Telephone-Based Smoking Cessation
- Heart and Vascular Health Education
- Diabetes Education
- Cancer Education
- Fall Prevention
- Pain Education
- Childbirth and Parenting Classes
- Swindells Center talks
The more you move your body, the healthier you’ll be! Our classes include:
Please visit our class catalog or call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595 or 1-800-562-8964 to find out more information and to register.
- Yoga (including prenatal yoga)
Please note: When searching for classes, please scroll down the list if you cannot find the class you are looking for. Many class titles are now named after their category, such as Fitness: Yoga or Weight Management: A Healthy Weigh. Thank you for your patience!
Online videos from previous lectures are below under the Recommended Resource section. Downloading the videos are free once you register on the link provided.