At Providence Health & Services, you can find what you need to achieve wellness at every stage in life.
Looking for a class to help you prepare for childbirth or care for your newborn? Need to put the kibosh on your stress? Time to quit smoking or give yoga a shot? From baby basics to weight management, we offer a host of classes that will bring you a step closer to your health and wellness goals.
Please visit our class catalog or call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595 or 1-800-562-8964 to get more information and register.
*Please note: When searching for classes, scroll down the list if you cannot find the class you are looking for. Many class titles are now named after their category, such as Fitness: Yoga or Weight Management: A Healthy Weigh. Thank you for your patience!
- Weight management: Changing from the inside out: Resolve emotional eating
- Stress management programs: Mindfulness class
- Smoking cessation classes
- Quit for Life® telephone-based smoking cessation
- Heart and vascular health education
- Diabetes education
- Cancer education
- Fall prevention
- Pain education
- Childbirth and parenting classes
- Swindells Resource Center community education
Fitness classes include:
- Yoga (including prenatal yoga)