Health and Wellness Classes
Also known as:
Health Education, Classes
At Providence Health & Services, you can find what you need to achieve wellness at every stage in life.
Visit our online class catalog
to find the right class to fit your health goals.
Our classes include:
- Weight management: Changing from the Inside Out: Resolve Emotional Eating
- Stress management programs: Mindfulness class
- Smoking cessation classes
- Smoking cessation support group
- Quit for Life® telephone-based smoking cessation
- Heart and vascular health education
- Diabetes education
- Cancer education
- Fall prevention
- Pain education
- Childbirth and parenting classes
- Swindells Center community education
The more you move your body, the healthier you’ll be! Our classes include:
- Yoga (including prenatal yoga)
Please visit our class catalog
or call the Providence Resource Line at 503-574-6595
to find out more information and to register.
When searching for classes, please scroll down the list if you cannot find the class you are looking for. Many class titles are now named after their category, such as Fitness: Yoga or Weight Management: A Healthy Weigh. Thank you for your patience!