EAP career services
Also known as:
EAP individual counseling,
Have you been thinking about your career lately?
Career choices are some of the most important decisions we make in our lives. EAP career counseling can be beneficial for people dealing with many aspects of career development – from students seeking focus, to workers facing job changes or layoffs, to employees desiring new challenges, to those looking ahead to retirement.
We can help you:
- Discover your interests, strengths, skills, work and personal styles
- Define your work values, motivators and priorities
- Identify suitable career options and do research to make sound choices
- Develop a career action plan to define the next steps towards your goals
- Learn the most effective job search strategies for today’s market
- Understand the interview process and polish your interviewing skills
Employees and their dependents are eligible for career counseling services. Our professional career counselors may use a variety of assessment tools and suggest external resources to help you achieve your goals. A minimal fee for each assessment is charged to the individual.
To schedule an appointment please call 503-215-3561 or 800-255-5255.