Circle by Providence App
You have a million questions. We have an app.
Download Circle to your smartphone at no cost and tap into a vast network of local Providence-approved resources and tools for expectant and new moms. From early pregnancy through baby’s first year, you’ll get current and trusted health information for you and your little one.
Find articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy, as well as tips on everything from fitting a diaper to trimming tiny fingernails.
Circle also offers:
- A to-do checklist designed by Providence experts to guide you through every stage of your pregnancy
- Trackers so you can monitor pregnancy weigh gain, baby’s kicks, and your newborn’s feeding habits, then share the information with your provider
- Easy access to health care providers in traditional settings as well as through live and secure video chat
- Information on local classes and groups
- Discounts on doula, housecleaning, meal delivery services and more
Circle personalizes information based on your estimated due date or baby’s date of birth.
And when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you receive appointment reminders for you and your baby.
Circle by Providence is free and easy to access. Go to the App Store to download Circle by Swedish for iPhone, or visit Google Play for Android devices.