Center for Advanced Heart Disease for Clinicians
Our team of experts provides comprehensive care for patients with severe heart failure. In addition to outpatient consultations, we are available 24-hours a day for urgent phone consultation or patient transfers.
Consider referral when your heart failure patient has:
To arrange for an immediate consultation with a member of our advanced heart failure team, call 503-216-1182.
- Class III-IV symptoms Inability to tolerate oral drug therapy
- Hospitalization in past six months for heart failure
- Early end-organ dysfunction (renal or hepatic)
- Been considered for or is on inotropic therapy
- Ventricular arrhythmias or defibrillator shocks
- Onset of cardiac cachexia
To refer a patient, please click here.