Career highlights and registration
Career Highlights are offered throughout the school year. Each is a small (30 to 40 students), three-hour class focusing on one specific health-care career area. Junior-high and high school students are welcome to attend. Pre-registration is required and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited.
To register for a Career Highlight event, download and complete the corresponding registration form found below. Fax or scan/email the completed form to 503-893-6087 or Allie Bieker.
- Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
- Do not send your registration form in before 8 a.m. on the opening date as any registrations sent in early will not be processed.
- Once capacity has been reached, a waitlist will be established for each event.
- All students under age 18 must have written parental/guardian consent in order to attend a Career Highlight. Please be sure that your parent/guardian's signature is on your registration.
- Submitting the Marketing and Communications Authorization form is not required, but allows Providence to photograph, videotape, or interview you at the event. If you do not wish to be photographed, videotaped, or interviewed, do not fill out the form.
- You are not guaranteed a space unless you receive a confirmation email from Providence.
Questions? Send us an email
Learn more & register