Providence Receives Triple Honors in 2012 Most Admired Companies Survey
December 12, 2012
Results of a 2012 survey to find the most admired companies in Oregon are in, and three Providence Health & Services entities have been chosen for the prestigious honor – more than any other health care organization in the state. Providence Health Plan, Providence Portland Medical Center and Providence St. Vincent Medical Center each have been selected to receive a 2012 Most Admired Companies Award from the Portland Business Journal
Honorees were selected based on the opinions of those who know businesses best – Oregon CEOs. See the full list of the 2012 Most Admired Companies here: http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/2012/12/gallery-pbj-honors-most-admired-ceos.html
In a confidential survey sent earlier this year to CEOs throughout Oregon, the Portland Business Journal
asked the business leaders to consider the following criteria:
- Innovation: The company is creative in the way it develops and/or delivers its products and services.
- Quality of Management: Senior-level managers in the company are highly regarded.
- Community Involvement: The organization is involved in the betterment of the community and state.
- Quality of Products and Services: The products or services this company produces or provides are of high standards.
- Branding & Marketing: The company is effective at building its name recognition and brand.
On Dec. 6, the Portland Business Journal
honored the most admired companies at a local event. A special Portland Business Journal
Most Admired Companies publication also runs in the Dec. 7 issue of the business newspaper.
Results of a 2012 survey to find the most admired companies in Oregon are in, and three Providence Health & Services entities have been chosen for the prestigious honor – more than any other health care organization in the state.