Stewart S. Newman, MD, is a managing partner of Mind Matters, PC, in Beaverton, where he practices full-time as an outpatient child and family psychiatrist. He is also is a published author and Affiliate Professor at OHSU where he teaches at the School of Medicine, Nursing and the Psychiatric
Join us at this free workshop when Dr. Newman will discuss:
- Early childhood experiences as the basis of the lifelong
trajectory for health, education, and socialization
- Relationships, the foundation of children’s skills and healthy
sensory, emotional, stress and attentional systems
- The evolutionary path followed in the development of brain
- The interplay between genetics and experiences in the
- Comorbidity - crucial in developing a diagnostic formulation
and treatment plan for affected children
Search for “Sensory PDX- Neurobiology
of Sensory Processing Disorders-
To register by phone, call 503-215-2429
or 800-833-8899 ext. 52429.
Spanish registration and interpretation
services are available; please call 503-
574-6595 before January 20th.
For more information about Sensory
PDX, email: email@example.com
Please contact Providence Health
Education Services at (503) 574-6595
with any registration difficulties.