Join us for FREE Friday concerts
July 10-Aug. 28 from noon to 1 p.m.
William Gray III Central Courtyard at Providence Cancer Center.
- JULY 10 - The Earnest Lovers, old country and folk
- JULY 17 - Ojos Feos, Afro-Latin blues
- JULY 24 - The Stomptowners, Celtic music
- JULY 31 - JT Wise Band, Americana
- AUG. 7 - Lisa Mann and Sonny Hess, rhythm and blues
- AUG. 14 - Sam Bam Boo, Caribbean island band
- AUG. 21 - Caminhos Cruzados, Brazilian Bossa Nova and Spanish Flamenco
- AUG. 28 - Flor de Cana, Bossa Trova (Latin)
Bring your lunch or enjoy selections from our Providence Fresh Express cart or Fountain Café.
While you're there, shop our farmers market for a healthy, colorful array of fresh, local and in-season fruits and vegetables.
The Providence Integrative Medicine team will also give free 10-minute chair massages and acupuncture treatments (not available July 17 or July 24). Find them in the hallway across from the Cancer Center Conference rooms.
Our massage therapist will also be near the Fountain Café to give free chair massages every Wednesday from 10:45-11:45am through August (not available July 22).
Presented by Providence Cancer Center and Providence Portland Medical Center Employee Activities and Diversity Committee
Providence Cancer Center is located on the campus of Providence Portland Medical Center, NE 47th Avenue and Glisan Street, Portland.