Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe management and complications of subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Describe care of a patient with intracerebral hemorrhage
- Discuss complications of seizures and status epilepticus
- Review brain death and organ donation
- Describe signs of CNS infections and management
- Understand the patient and family perspective of life after hospital discharge
Register online using the link above. Confirmations will be emailed; registration is first-come, first-served. Debit/Credit Cards accepted on-line; payment by check is optional (follow the instructions when you register). Continental breakfast will be provided.
$25 for Providence-employed caregivers; $35 for all others. Deadline to register is March 20.
7.2 Contact Hours
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Department of Nursing, 9205 SW Barnes Road, Portland, Oregon is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider CEP8693.
7:30 a.m. Sign In & Breakfast
8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Conference
Case Study Presentations:
- Intracranial and vascular procedures
- Brain death and organ donation
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Status epilepticus and seizures
- CNS infections
- Meet a survivor