This program is designed for Primary Care and Internal Medicine physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as well as nurses and other care providers that attend to the neurologic patient.
Register online using the link above. CME credit, conference materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Providence caregivers: $195
- Non-Providence PA/NP/Nurse/Allied Health Professional: $195
- Non-Providence MD/DO: $390
One Day (day one or two only):
- Providence caregivers: $100
- Non-Providence PA/NP/Nurse/Allied Health Professional: $100
- Non-Providence MD/DO: $195
*You must register before September 30, 2016 to receive this rate. After that date, $30 will be added to the registration price.
Providence Portland Medical Center designated this live activity for 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Providence Portland Medical Center is accredited by the Oregon Medical Association to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.