Learn how and when to enroll in Medicare, understand costs and insurance options.
Register now as space is limited.
Providence Medical Group invites you to join us for a free Medicare 101 class. All information will be presented by SHIBA (Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance). SHIBA is a State of Oregon program that provides Medicare counseling and advocacy to Medicare-eligible individuals.
In this workshop, SHIBA will:
- Discuss Medicare A, B, C, & D and Medicare Supplements
- Help you understand Medicare options and benefits
- Talk about your sign-up options and avoid late enrollment penalties
- Provide information about Medicare costs and financial assistance
- Offer information on Medicare fraud, errors, and abuse
NOTE: All attendees must register using the registration form below. One person per registration. Please call us at 503-893-6848 if cancellation is necessary.
October 14, 2017 Saturday
Providence Cancer Center Amphitheater
Providence Portland Medical Center
4805 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97213
October 15, 2017 Sunday
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center - Souther Auditorium
9205 SW Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225