The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program was developed to meet the educational needs of health care providers who must deliver this important stabilization care. S.T.A.B.L.E. education is critical to the mission to reduce infant mortality and morbidity and to improve the future health of children and their families.
S.T.A.B.L.E. is the most widely distributed and implemented neonatal education program to focus exclusively on the post-resuscitation/pre-transport stabilization care of sick infants.
Sugar & safe care
||Pediatric, ER, family practice and obstetric physicians including residents
||RNs working in L&D, postpartum, nursery, emergency departments Nurse midwives, LPNs and CNAs
||Respiratory therapists Pre-hospital providers
Emergency Medical Technicians Paramedics
- Fee: $175
- Download, print and return this registration form.
- Registration is available up to two weeks prior to each class
- Early registration is encouraged as enrollment per class is limited
- No refunds after deadline
- Payment and completed forms must accompany registration to be accepted
- This class uses the 6th Edition of the S.T.A.B.L.E Student manual. Students who already own a copy of the 6th Edition Student Manual should contact the Nursing Professional Practice Office for a price discount.
Class materials may be picked up at:
Nursing Professional Practice Office
840 Royal Ave., Suite 2
Monday - Thursday, 7:30-11:30 a.m. or other times by appointment
Please call 541-732-6711 for further assistance.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.