This course is designed by the American Heart Association for training health care providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a person, whether in or out of the hospital. It focuses on skills and knowledge for the early treatment of emergent cardiopulmonary events. The goal of the ACLS course is to improve the quality of care provided to adult victims of cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
ACLS certification is valid for two years.
- All participants should have basic EKG interpretation and pharmacology knowledge and must demonstrate CPR/BLS proficiency to complete the class. These are not taught in class.
- The ACLS Provider Manual should be read prior to attending the course.
- The ACLS online self-assessment must be completed and the printed certificate must be brought to class along with all course manuals.
If taking the Renewal Course, a copy of your current ACLS provider card must accompany the registration form and payment.
- Fee: Initial provider course - $290; Renewal course - $225
- Download, print and return this registration form.
- Registration is available up to two weeks prior to each class.
- Early registration is encouraged as enrollment per class is limited.
- No refunds after deadline.
- Payment and completed forms must accompany registration to be accepted.
Class materials may be picked up at:
Providence Nursing Professional Practice Office
840 Royal Ave., Suite 2
Monday - Thursday, 7:30-11:30 a.m. or other times by appointment
Please call 541-732-6711 for further assistance or to arrange for class material pickup.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the Association.
December 27, 2017 Wednesday
Download, print and return this registration form.
Royal Office Building Lucille Tremblay Room
840 Royal Ave., Suite 2
Medford, OR 97504