Society for Immunotherapy, in collaboration with the Earle A. Chiles Research Institute at Providence Cancer Center, will present an introductory, CME-certified program in Portland.
- Adoptive T Cell Therapy with Variations
- Blockade of the PD-1/PDL-1 Axis Inhibition
- Combination and Other Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors/Agonists
- CTLA-4 Blockade: Indications and Clinical Management
- Cytokines (IL-2 and IFN): Indications and Clinical Management
- Immunology 101
- Principles of Immunotherapy
- Radiation and Immunotherapy
- Regulation of the Immune Response
The Clinical Immunology Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Learn more about the event >
Register by Sept. 30 >
Discounted early registration rate ends Sept. 16.