Providence Willamette Falls Community Center is among the most convenient, cost effective meeting sites in Clackamas County. Just blocks from I-205 in historic Oregon City, the facility has easy access with free on-site parking and a full range of amenities. The 20,000-square-foot facility has multiple room configurations to fit the needs of our professional clients and regional associations.
We focus on personalized customer service to make your event successful and memorable. We'll work with your schedule to customize arrangements for both your presenters and participants alike.
Please contact us to schedule a tour of our facility and to learn more about the meeting services we can offer your organization.
- 5 meeting rooms that range from 250 to 1,000 square feet
- Comfortable seating for 10 to 150 people
- A tiered amphitheatre for lecture-style presentations
- Grand hall with 2,700 square feet of exhibit space
- Free on-site parking for 90 vehicles
- Audio/visual equipment available
- Affordable rental rates
- ADA-compliant accessibility