Providence Health & Services in Oregon
Providence Health & Services in Oregon, ranked as one of the most integrated health care systems in the nation, offers a comprehensive array of health and education services through its eight hospitals, medical clinics, health plans, long-term care facilities and home health services. With more than 17,000 employees, Providence is the state’s largest private employer.
Providence Seaside Hospital
At Providence Seaside Hospital, we offer compassionate, affordable care for people of all ages, through all stages of life.
Providence Seaside Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital with full accreditation by the Joint Commission that offers primary and specialty care, birth center with family suites, general surgery, radiology, diagnostic imaging, pathology and emergency medicine 24 hrs/7 days a week.
Providence Seaside Hospital incorporates advanced technologies and implements the latest medical practices including telemedicine and telehospitalists. The Providence Health Express Clinic virtually connects patients with on-site physicians, offering specialty care not readily available here on the coast.
Residents along the North Oregon Coast have access to family practice and internal medicine with our full roster of doctors and care providers at walk-in clinics in Seaside, Warrenton, Cannon Beach, heart clinics in Astoria, Seaside, and Wheeler, and a full continuum of therapy, rehabilitation and home health services.
Our goal is to provide patients with health care and health education that is on the cutting edge, and based on our Mission and core values, giving the best in compassionate health care and respecting the dignity of each person.
- Chief executive: Michael Blauer
- Chief operations officer, chief nursing executive: Bonnie M. Thompson
- Chief financial officer: Pam Cooper
- Director, human resources: Theresa Osburne
- Director, public relations and marketing: Paulette McCoy
- Director, mission and spiritual care: Mary Trudell
- Director, Foundation: Sydney Van Dusen
- Chairman, Providence Seaside Foundation Board: Penny Broyles
- Chief of medical staff: Dominique Greco, M.D.
- Chairman, North Coast Service Area Advisory Council: Jim Broyles