We love patient feedback! These are a few of the comments we have received from grateful patients and families:
Providence Seaside is a very clean, friendly and state-of-the-art hospital. It was a good experience.
- It was very good service - I would prefer to come back to your facility again if I need medical or surgical treatment.
- The nurses at Providence Seaside were absolutely the best at caring for me.
- In a time of heightened stress, I felt relieved to find that the nursing staff was extremely friendly and caring.
- Dr. Huddleston was amazing, understanding and helpful during our scary time.
- The doctors were so great, I almost wished I lived in Seaside so this could be my hospital.
- I love that I didn't have to sit around and wait. I was seen almost immediately.
- My experience in the Providence Seaside emergency department was relaxed and comforting. Everyone was so kind.
- I have never been to the emergency room and had such a good experience when dealing with something so scary. They were all WONDERFUL!
- I will always refer to your hospital. I believe you give the best care compared to any hospital in a 100-mile radius. Thanks again.
- Overall an excellent experience - the staff took such good care of me. I really appreciated it. If I ever need emergency care again, I hope that I am in Seaside.
- I felt like I was in a five-star hotel.
- I very much enjoyed the room service. I ate what I ordered.
- Dr. Donald was called in at 3 a.m. and he was great. It was our first meeting, but he was so great at soothing my worries.
- I want to thank all of my caregivers who are so kind, gentle, sweet and very loving. They are very hard workers. If I have to be in a place like this - this is the about the best place I could possibly be.
- It's hard to pick out one person because everyone was the best. I was in the hospital thre e different times during May and June, and your staff was by far the very best. Their courtesy and concern was outstanding.
- The two ladies there are wonderful and so cheery! They were very helpful to us and everyone we witnessed coming in while we were there. They need a pat on the back.
- The lab techs are always friendly and "experts" at drawing my blood (no pain with the needles!). I have been to two other facilities this summer while traveling around the country, and there's no comparison! The diagnostic imaging staff are fastastic as well.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your help with my friend's broken arm. I have been a patient at Providence for years and made my friend come here to utilize your professional help. We appreciate it more than you could know. Thank you again,
- I appreciate all of your great support personally and in the Dementia support group. It has been very helpful in understanding and sharing ways to cope.
- The care couldn't have been better! I have to say that all of the care that I have with Providence has been wonderful. The staff at your hospital are excellent!