People are your greatest asset. Count on us to help them stay healthy, resilient and productive. Providence Occupational Health Clinic promotes and protects a safe and healthy work environment by offering a full range of services that can be customized to meet the needs of every work force.
Providence Hood River's Occupational Health services include evaluation, treatment and case management for on-the-job injuries, pre-employment and basic health physicals, FAA physicals for pilots, transportation and railroad safety screening, travel health services, disease prevention, ergonomic evaluations, carpal tunnel testing, and vaccinations. Services provided at the clinic and at the worksite.
International travel is an exciting, yet potentially dangerous, endeavor. Travelers encounter different public health standards and environmental conditions while away from home, which can lead to illness. If you are going abroad, we can help you plan a safe and healthy trip.
Our health services are designed to keep you healthy and safe wherever you travel. We offer comprehensive pre-travel consultation, health education regarding preventable travel-related illness, and immunizations.
A complete vaccination series can take several months. We recommend you schedule your appointment at least six weeks prior to your departure date.
Our services include:
- Health screening and risk assessment
- Recommendations related to itinerary
- Printed resources and educational materials
- Travel tips for food, water and environmental safety
- Preventive and treatment advice on common travel-related ailments, such as diarrhea, altitude and motion sickness
- Malaria prevention guidelines
- Vaccine requirements and recommendations
- International Certificate of Immunization
- Medication prescriptions for malaria prevention, treatment of diarrhea, altitude and motion sickness
Note: Pre-travel appointments are suggested at least two to six weeks before your departure. To help shorten your appointment time, please print the Pre-Travel Health Questionnaire, fill it out and bring it to your appointment. Payment options: We accept cash, check or Visa/MC.