Gift shop hours
Mon. - Fri.: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat.: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sun.: Noon to 3 p.m., closed occasionally
Call us today at 503-537-1740.
MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
The Providence Newberg Gift Shop is one of Yamhill County's best-kept secrets. Whether in person or over the phone, our volunteer sales associates are always ready to assist you and help you select, package or deliver your gift within the medical center. PNMC Gift Shop proceeds help support hospital programs.
Let us be your personal shopper. We have a wide selection of flowers and seasonal plants in various price ranges, as well as, balloons, stuffed animals, figurines, jewelry, snacks and candy. Call us and we can help you select the perfect gift.
Top selling items:
- Flower bouquets, roses, keepsake potted arrangements and flowering plant
- Balloons, figurines, magnets and mugs for all occasions
- Jewelry: bracelets, rings, earrings, pins, charms and necklace sets
- Quality cards and relaxing music cds
- Candles, soaps, lotions and gift sets
- Beautiful scarves, hats and aprons
- One of a kind travel bags, purses and wallets
- Motivational gifts and precious novelty items
- Handmade baby gifts from blankets and booties to sweaters
- Gift bags, candy and much more
These are only a few examples of the floral selection we offer:
Special Single Rose or Flower Sample
Seasonal selection available
Creative Cheer Sample
Various mugs and vases available
Classic and Caring Charm Sample
Variety of flowers and colors
Traditional Thoughtfulness Sample
Larger vase and details
Custom arrangement may require a special order with a half or one day lead time.
Hospital regulations may restrict deliveries to a few areas, including the ICU, CCU and CRU. Call us today at 503-537-1740.