The PNMC Gift Shop is one of Yamhill County's best-kept secrets. We are located just past the front desk as you enter through the main entrance. The PNMC Gift Shop is staffed by 100 percent volunteers, and they are always ready to assist you and help you select, package or deliver your gift. Proceeds from the PNMC Gift Shop help support hospital programs. Let us be your personal shopper. Our staff can help you select a thoughtful gift. Hospital regulations may restrict deliveries to a few areas, including the ICU, CCU and CRU. Call us today at 503-537-1740.
We have a wide selection of flowers and plants in various price ranges, as well as, balloons, stuffed animals, sweet snacks and candy. Take advantage of our free in-house delivery service during Gift Shop hours.
Top selling items:
- Flower bouquets, roses, keepsake potted arrangements and flowering plant
- Figurines, magnets and mugs for all occasions
- Jewelry: bracelets, rings, earrings, pins, charms and necklace sets
- Quality cards and music cds
- Candles, soaps, lotions and gift sets
- Beautiful scarves, hats and aprons
- One of a kind travel bags, purses and wallets
- Motivational gifts and precious novelty items
- Handmade baby gifts from blankets and booties to sweaters
- Gift bags, gift baskets and much more
Gift Shop Hours
Call us today at 503-537-1740.
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday: Occasionally open, so please call.