Providence Medical Group-Ashland
1661 N. Hwy 99
Ashland, OR 97520
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Providence Medical Group-Ashland offers primary and specialty medical care conveniently located in Ashland, Ore.
When you choose a primary care provider from Providence Medical Group for you or your family, you are choosing from a team of physicians and providers who are as interested in keeping you healthy as in getting you well. Our physicians and nurse practitioners care for you with a total-health perspective. Your primary care provider makes you aware of potential health risks, and emphasizes preventive care to help you stay well.
If you need specialty medical care, Providence is here for you. Our team of medical specialists offers excellent care and open communication with you and your referring physician. We’ll talk with you and work with your primary care provider to ensure you receive well coordinated care that honors your lifestyle and your decisions.
Our specialty physicians offer expertise in:
- Urogynecology and gynecology – care for incontinence and other conditions of the bladder and women’s reproductive organs
- Physiatry – treatment of disabling conditions or injuries using nonsurgical methods, such as physical medicine and rehabilitation
- General surgery – minimally-invasive procedures and the best traditional techniques for general surgical care
- Cardiology – complete care for heart and vascular conditions
- Neurology – diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the nerves and nervous system
Providence Medical Group-Ashland medical specialists are available by referral from your primary care provider.