Welcome to Providence House in Portland, Oregon.
Founded in 1995, we have been providing quality senior living accommodations for more than 15 years. Shopping, restaurants, public transit and Providence Portland Medical Center are all in close proximity.
- Rents are subsidized by the government
- Residents pay 30 percent of their annual income for rent
- Four-story building with elevator 39 one-bedroom apartments
- Apartments are 510 square feet
- On-site laundry facilities
- Pet permitted with pet deposit
- Nonsmoking building
- Large community room for events
- Secure building
- Free parking
- Regularly scheduled activities
Residents must be at least 62 years old. (In a two-person household, only one-person needs to be 62.) Annual income limits apply.
Management and operation
Providence House is owned and operated by Providence Health & Services, a nonprofit Catholic health care organization dedicated to serving all in need. We provide equal housing opportunities for all prospective tenants regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, parental/family status, retaliation, marital status, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, creed, political ideology, gender identity or membership in any other class of persons.