Providence ElderPlace operates three supported-housing facilities in the Portland area, in the Irvington and Glendoveer neighborhoods in addition to Providence ElderPlace Cully. Each facility is licensed by the state and staffed by ElderPlace employees dedicated to providing dignified care in a compassionate environment.
ElderPlace-supported housing features:
- Private rooms with private baths
- Private patios with sliding glass door
- In-room emergency call system
- Dining services
- Adult day services and meals
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Transportation to off-site medical appointments and ElderPlace events
- Close access to shopping and public transportation
- Pet friendliness
Providence ElderPlace is Oregon’s only licensed provider of the nationally recognized Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).