Ideal for active seniors, Providence Down Manor residents enjoy a carefree retirement lifestyle and a relaxed atmosphere. It does not take long to feel the warmth and positive attitudes of residents and staff alike. There is no need to worry about home maintenance, mowing, watering the lawn, or other concerns of home ownership. Of course, you may keep and drive your own vehicle, or let us take you to most destinations, including shopping, medical appointments, and day trips.
Down Manor is one of two senior living facilities in Hood River owned and operated by Providence Health & Services. Together, they make up Providence Senior Village. Each one offers a continuum of living styles specifically structured to address needs of seniors in various stages of life.
Call us at 541-987-8264 for availability and application information.
At Providence Down Manor, we offer you a variety of services and amenities for your convenience. Located in The Heights of Hood River, you are only a minute's walk away from many services and activities.
- Beauty/barber shop: 541-387-8266
- Non-denominational chaplain services
- Postal service
- Exercise classes
- Under ground parking
- Personal 10' x 10' garden
- Quarter-mile walking path surrounding building
- Video and book library
- Shuffleboard, pool tables, bingo, card groups and more
- Mountain views
- Lounge / lobby with color TV and fireplace
- Spacious dining room with a panoramic view
- Library with sitting area
- Each apartment has private balcony or patio
- Close to shopping, banks, med centers, churches
- Numerous restaurants
- Fitness facility with heated pool just next door
- Adjacent to Hood River Adult (and Senior) Center
- Close to Indian Creek Golf Course
- Next door to Providence Brookside Manor (Assisted Living & Alzheimer's Care)
Monthly rent includes:
- 20 homestyle lunch or dinner meals
- All utilities paid except telephone
- Regular housekeeping services
- Laundering of linens and towels
- Scheduled outings, social and community education programs
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments