Providence Brookside Manor offers:
Assisted living allows seniors to enjoy the comfort of their own apartments with furnishings from their home. Three levels of care are available, depending on individual needs. Trained staff, directed by a registered nurse, are available around-the-clock should residents need assistance. Our rates are based on level of care needed. Call us today at 541-387-6370, for an assessment and pricing information.
Assisted living resident apartments include:
- Private studio or one bedroom units
- Private bath and kitchenette
- Individualized heating and air conditioning
- 24-hour trained staff for assistance
Services included in monthly rent:
- Monitoring of general health
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks
- Regular housekeeping services
- Laundering of linens and personal items
- Free laundry machines
- Scheduled outings, social and community education programs
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- On-site hairdresser
- Therapeutic whirlpool tub
- Scheduled bus transportation for shopping and errands
Memory care community
At Providence Brookside Manor, 24-hour assistance from our trained staff assures that residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease will be cared for in a loving, home-like environment. Residents live in “neighborhoods” of no more than 12 units, each with a separate kitchen, dining, and living rooms. The Alzheimer's neighborhoods are secure, while family and friends enter and exit the area with a security code.
Staff receive routine training on how to better understand the changing needs of the residents. Through information you provide, Providence Brookside staff are able to get to know each resident and discuss their life history with them.
Sunshine Club adult day program
Care is offered to family members or caregivers who need a break to run errands or just respite. The goal of this program is to provide opportunities for participants to engage in a program of socialization and activities in a supportive setting to maximize their intellectual and social abilities. Schedule: Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The dementia support group meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. The session on the second Wednesday of the month is held onsite, the session on the fourth Wednesday of the month is held at Hood River Adult Center (next door).