Schedule a screening
Play Smart screenings are free, appointments are required.
Wednesday 2017 dates:
Saturday 2017 dates:
Saturday hours: 8 a.m. to noon
Weekday hours: 4:30-7 p.m.
To schedule an appointment
- Please call our scheduling line, 503-216-6800
- Or send an email to: email@example.com.
Where to go on screening day
- Screenings are held at Basecamp in the Center for Prevention + Wellness located on the first floor of the Mother Joseph Plaza. See campus map »
- Park in the west parking garage.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center Get directions »
What to know before you go
- A parent or guardian must accompany the person who is to be screened.
- Screenings are open to young people ages 12-18.
- Comfortable clothing is advised.
- Females are encouraged to wear a sports bra for the screening process.
Forms to complete
- Please bring a signed consent form and a completed questionnaire to the appointment or arrive 15 minutes early to complete the required forms. Paperwork must be completed in order for youth to be screened.
- You will receive results within two weeks. Your results will be emailed to you with the subject line Prov Secure Play Smart. If you haven’t received the results, please check your junk or spam folder. If you do not have an email, your results will be mailed to you through the USPS. You can always call Play Smart 503-216-6800 if you have questions regarding your results.
We are the largest provider of cardiac services throughout Oregon. More than 80 highly skilled cardiologists and surgeons care for more than 13,000 patients each year, integrating patient education and prevention with advanced diagnostics and treatment.
Free Youth Heart Screenings
Make a donation » Our pledge is to offer Play Smart™ Screenings at no charge. You can help with a tax-deductible donation.
Other helpful sites