Open-label, Multicenter Phase 1/2 Study of Mogamulizumab in Combination with Nivolumab in Subjects with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
This is a multicenter, Phase 1/2 open-label, dose-finding and cohort expansion study of the anti-CCR4 antibody mogamulizumab in combination therapy with the anti-PD-1 antibody nivolumab in adult subjects with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
Phase 1 will identify the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) or the highest protocol-defined dose in absence of exceeding the MTD, of the combination regimen of mogamulizumab and nivolumab subjects. Phase 1 will enroll up to 12 subjects. Phase 2 will explore the safety, efficacy and anti-tumor activity of the highest tolerated dose of the combination regimen. Phase 2 will enroll up to 184 subjects.
• Subject must have histologically or cytologically confirmed solid tumor;
• Subject must have locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor;
• Subjects who have progressed or have been intolerant to any standard treatment regimen or refused standard treatment, or for which adequate standard therapy does not exist.
• Subjects who have evaluable lesion per guideline of Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) version 1.1.
• Subject has primary central nervous system (CNS) tumor or known CNS metastases and/or history of CNS metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis; Exception: Subjects are eligible if CNS metastases are adequately treated and subjects are neurologically returned to baseline (except for residual signs or symptoms related to the CNS treatment) for at least 4 weeks prior to enrollment. In addition, subjects must be off corticosteroids for 4 weeks prior to enrollment.
• Subject has been previously treated with an anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, anti-PD-L2, anti-CD137, or anti-CTLA-4 antibody or any other antibody or drug specifically targeting T-cell co-stimulation or checkpoint pathways
Multiple Tumor Types
Rom Leidner, M.D.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma, Inc
- Oncology and Hematology Care Eastside