MATCH Treatment Subprotocol Z1I: Phase II Study of AZD1775 in Patients with Tumors Containing BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations
* Patients must have mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene in the tumor as determined by the MATCH screening assessment
* Patients with ovarian cancer must have received a PARP inhibitor as part of or as one of their prior lines of therapy.
* Patients must not have known hypersensitivity to AZD1775 or compounds of similar chemical or biologic composition.
* Patients receiving any medications or substances that are inhibitors or inducers of CYP3A4, or CYP3A4 substrates need to be reviewed by the study investigator.
* Patients have hemoglobin (HgB) ≥ 9 g/dL, which should be done ≤ 4 weeks prior to registration to treatment step.
Multiple Tumor Types
Alison Conlin, M.D.
ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group)
The Pacific Cancer Research Consortium clinical trials are offered at multiple locations throughout Oregon, Washington, Alaska, California, and Idaho. To find a location near you, please contact the Patient Engagement Center at 844-552-2734.